For a lot of people, especially the younger generations, music festivals are the best way to enjoy live music and partying, but it can be also both mentally and physically exhausting. Surprisingly, you will always find someone among the crowd who is completely fresh, energized, and does not even look drunk at all. Well, these guys might have followed the right way when you join music festivals like one-day, one-stage music festival.
If you are having difficulties to stay fresh, stay energetic and stay fun during music festivals, then you may be doing it the right way, and in order to prevent yourself from ruining your music festival experience, maybe these tips that will be discussed in this post might help you, so take a quick read and learn how to make the most out of joining a music festival.
- Buy your tickets as early as you can- Once the tickets are available, make sure you purchase one for yourself and your squad because the majority of music festivals that sells tickets provide early bird rates for its ticket prices where you can save yourself a considerable amount of money. Also, at music festivals that sells camping, you should also buy your tickets for it early because it is usually a first-come first serve basis. Not just the music festival tickets and your camping, but also your plane tickets, car rental reservations, and your hotel.
- Learn the schedule of the festival ahead of time- Music festivals are usually publishing a preliminary schedule before the event, so you should stick to getting updates at its Facebook or Instagram pages or much better contact numbers provided in its official website to get more information about the festival and ask the schedules of your favorite bands and singers knowing that it will also be filled with gigs from less popular bands.
- Obey the rules- You should follow the rules in music festivals so that you will not get yourself into trouble. If the music festival venue allows you to bring alcoholic drinks, food, and water then you should bring to save money, or if it does not allow then you should simply obey the rules to prevent your experienced from getting ruined.
- Manage your budget- If the music festival is not a one-day, one-stage music festival, and that you are joining will run for a couple of days, it is best advised to be thrifty and not overspend on buying memorabilia, alcoholic drinks, and souvenir items that are too many and too useless. Instead, you should save a considerable amount of money for food, water, and for emergency purposes.
- Make sure you are always comfortable- Wearing high-heels, tight clothing, or thick fabric clothing will surely ruin your music festival experience. It is best to wear sneakers that are comfortable to your feet, wear shirt that is comfortable, use sunblock, bring your air mattress for camping, and a variety of comfortable clothes that are not too revealing and not to close.