If you’ve been producing beats for a long time and are at the position where you feel people can use your beats, you should really think about to sell your beats to new artists. Selling your beats for sale isn’t that difficult. It just requires few basic ideas on selling beats online.
You spend your energy and time to produce music, so you required something great in return if people are using them.
Why should you sell music online?
Feel good about helping artists: There are new artists who look for good quality beats. And selling your beats online can help them a lot. Your dreams and spirit can help other people accomplish their dreams and goals.
Make money through your skill: Most people love making beats and keep it with them. But don’t limit yourself and your hard work. If you make good music, utilize it to make money so that you don’t have to work for those you don’t want.
It’s never been easier to sell beats: Selling beats online has become very easy due to the internet. The internet allows you to sell your beats 24 hours a day and all over the world.
Be a business: Look at yourself as a business and your beats as a product. This could help you to produce some real earnings.
Most entrepreneurs give hundreds of dollars and months trying to build a digital product to sell, but being a music creator, you can easily create new rap music in a just few hours. This gives you the advantage to stand in a public.
Where to get started?
Follow these few tips that you need to consider when you sell your rap beats for sale online:
- Make sure you have good quality rap beats and you’re ready to sell them. Consider these few points before moving to next step.
- Make sure your beats are used by any of the musical artiststo make music. If you’re sure enough about your beats take a reference of anyone to make sure it’s desired by a music artist.
- Get feedback for your beats from someone who can give you polite and genuine answer. Try to find out honest people to get constructive feedback which helps you to make better beats.
- Make sure your beats are mixed properly so that when a music artist purchases a .wav file and records to the beat, it gives a good sound.
Online beat selling options
You can find a ton of online resources to sell beats. But it’s essential to find out which is best for you.
- Beat stores: You can opt for community beat stores, such as SoundClick, PMPWorldWide, MyFlashStore, and Rocbattle. These sites are less professional but are very easy to set up. As it has only one-page website profile, it gets traffic to their homepage only.
- Create a website: Create your own website which will focus only on your music. You can control the appearance and look of your website. It gives a more professional look, like a serious producer and a real business.
You can find potential customers everywhere, so try out both options.